The European island of Malta, situated in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, offers many attractions to international students wishing to pursue top UK qualifications. IFG is pleased to be partnering with Domain Group one of the leading and most respected Maltese educational institutions to deliver its Foundation courses in Malta.
Here are just a few of the advantages:
- English is the official language of Malta.
- A government with a positive attitude towards international students coming to study in Malta. Domain Group has a visa success rate in excess of 90%.
- Plenty of part time work available on the island.
- A wonderful climate throughout the year, not to mention its great beaches.
- Relatively cheap accommodation and cost of living.
- Malta is part of the Schengen agreement allowing students to visit other EU countries while studying there.
- As part of the Commonwealth, Malta has long established links with the UK.
- A safe environment in a multicultural society.
- Malta has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe with great full time work opportunities after finishing the studies
After finishing the Foundation course, students can stay with Domain and progress onto their degree programmes validated by the universities of Derby and Hertfordshire. Alternatively, they can choose to move onto the UK, taking advantage of IFG’s excellent progression routes.
Domain Group has the highest academic standards as well as a career-orientated approach. Over 70% of its undergraduate students achieve a first class degree as a result of outstanding teaching and the help and guidance of Domain’s friendly academic and management teams.
Course offered: Foundation in Business
Intake dates: September, January and May
Length of course: 9 months
Tuition fees: EU students 9,900 Euros, International students 12,000 Euros