- Before you apply, we will be delighted to answer any queries which you may have. We can either direct you to one of our many representatives in different parts of the world or answer your questions directly.
- Once you have completed the application form and attach the requested documents, we will reply to you within three working days and, where possible, issue you with a conditional offer letter.
- Many students require a student visa to study in the UK. Our representatives will be very pleased to help you with this process, instructing you on which documents you need to prepare.
- We will also talk with you by Skype or in person. This will give you an opportunity to learn about the course in greater detail and to make sure that IFG is the right choice for you.
- After this, we will ask for a deposit towards tuition fees, this will be refunded, except for a small administration fee, should your visa application be rejected.
- Once we have all the necessary documents and you have met all the conditions, an unconditional acceptance letter will be issued and you can then apply for your visa if you need one.
- Before you arrive, we will help you to find suitable accommodation and send you further information about the course.
- Once you have your visa, you should let us know straight away and tell us about your travel schedule. We can then confirm your accommodation and can also make arrangements to collect you from the airport (the cost of this pickup service varies depending on which airport you fly to and where your accommodation is).