Student Visas


If you are coming to study with us from outside the European Union or the European Economic Area you will probably need to apply for a visa. The UK has a long tradition of welcoming students from overseas and currently issues about 200,000 study visas each year. Spain and Malta are also keen to encourage international students to come and study.

Visas for UK

There are different types of visas depending on your age and the length of your course. If you are applying for a course of less than six months (11 months if it is an English language course) then you can apply for a short term study visa. If you are taking a longer course, then you will need to apply for a Tier 4 visa.


For short term student visas you will need to have an unconditional letter of acceptance and evidence of sufficient funds to pay for your course, accommodation, and other living costs while you are in the UK. For Tier 4 visas, you will, from most countries, need to show evidence that you have sufficient English language skills to complete the course. The level of English required will vary depending on the course.


More detailed information can be found on the UK Visas and Immigration website and there is also lots of useful advice on the UK Council for International Student Affairs site. We are very happy to advise you in detail on all aspects of the visa application process, so do please get in touch at any time.

Visas for Spain

The process of acquiring a visa for Spain is similar to the UK. The following link gives some useful information:


Again, we will give you all possible help in the process. Our partner in Barcelona, Geneva Business School, has been welcoming international students for many years and the vast majority of students applying for  visas are successful.

Visas for Malta

The Maltese authorities seek similar evidence as in the UK and Spain. Our partner, Domain Group, work very closely with the visa authorities to make the application process as straightforward as possible. Students apply for a Schengen visa which means that you can also travel to many other European countries while you are studying in Malta. For more information on the visa application process do click on the following link:

Make an Enquiry

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message